In response to the impact of COVID-19 we have gathered a panel of experts to discuss how best we can help our students navigate the change and uncertainty we are all facing. You’ll take away valuable insights to help your students.
This live, interactive webinar with leading psychologists, practitioners and educators will provide practical strategies to support your students, their parents and you.
Led by award-winning journalist, author and commentator Madonna King, the panel will investigate ways to support the wellbeing and resilience of your students.
- Madonna King – Award-winning journalist, author, commentator and chair of the Queensland Anti-cyberbullying Taskforce
- Dr Judith Locke – Clinical psychologist and parenting consultant
- Dannielle Miller – Speaker, best-selling author, commentator and teen educator on girls’ wellbeing
- Prof Penny Hasking – Associate Professor of Psychology at Curtin University and leading researcher in the field of self-harm
- Marcelle Nader-Turner – School Counsellor, St Hilda’s Collegiate School, Dunedin
- Lucinda Thom – Head of Students and Head of House at Strathcona Girls Grammar School, Melbourne
This is a free event for all staff of member schools. Non-members: $35.20
The webinar will be held from 12:30pm to 1:15pm AEST
You must use your school email address when registering to authenticate school membership