Alliance of Girls’ Schools Australasia Fellowship
The Alliance of Girls’ Schools Australasia is a leading voice for the advancement of girls’ education. We advocate for and support the distinctive work of girls’ schools in their provision of unparalleled opportunities for girls. We contribute to the development and promotion of education in Australasia and the empowerment of young women to reach their potential and become influential contributors to our complex and changing world.
The Alliance offers an annual fellowship of AUD10,000 to support outstanding educators from member schools to investigate topics or issues related to girls’ education.
The Fellowship aims to:
- inspire new ideas, innovation, and excellence in girls’ education
- expand knowledge and expertise for the benefit of girls’ schools.
The subject of proposed projects is limitless provided a benefit to girls’ education is evident and a willingness to share the knowledge gained with the Alliance is displayed including but not limited to writing a paper for the Alliance’s publication, In Alliance, and presenting at an Alliance conference.
You can apply for a range of different activities over the Fellowship period. Some examples are:
- the creation of a new program or activity
- research and development
- professional development
- enrichment and learning experiences
You cannot apply for the following activity:
- projects or activities that do not involve or benefit girls’ education
- projects or activities that do not have a clearly defined education component
- projects that have already taken place.
Applications for the 2021 Fellowship close 31 March 2021.
Download Alliance Fellowship Guidelines