Event Registration Privacy Notice
How does the Alliance use the information you provide when you register for an event?
By registering for a specific event, you agree to the processing of the data you submit as part of registration for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you regarding the specific event for which you registered;
- for our internal reporting purposes;
- as reasonably necessary for the management and organisation of the specific event for which you registered; and
- for any other purpose to which you consent in connection with the specific event.
To whom does the Alliance disclose the information you provide when your register for an event?
By registering for a specific event, you agree that the Alliance may disclose the data you submit as part of registration to:
- co-organisers and sponsors of the event as reasonably necessary for the management, promotion and organisation of the specific event for which you registered;
- third-party service providers assisting the Alliance with the specific event, subject to contractually agreed conditions of confidentiality and security; or
- other third parties for which you consent to disclosure in connection with the specific event.
Audio and Visual Recording; Live Streaming
Photographs and/or audio-visual footage may be taken and/or live-streamed during (part of) an Alliance event. Photos and videos can be published on Alliance websites and social media pages as well as on the co-organiser’s online platforms. Photos and videos may also be recorded and can be reproduced in various media including Alliance publications, social networks and media, in connection with a specific event, or for further institutional purposes as well as for promotional activities of the Alliance. By attending an Alliance organised (or co-organised) event, you agree you may appear in published photos and/or videos as stated above.