|Principal||Mr Damian McKew|
|Year levels||Years 7-12|
|Boarding or day||Day|
|Phone||03 5278 2155|
|Fax||03 5278 9909|
225 Church Street
Victoria 3218, Herne Hill, 3218
|Address||225 Church Street
Clonard College educates 854 girls through offering an extensive range of excellent academic, cultural and sporting opportunities. Our dedicated staff encourage our students to become creative and confident future leaders, through a tradition of promoting academic success while nurturing a strong sense of social responsibility.
At the heart of our College community is a commitment to nurturing faith. As a Kildare Ministries School, we continue the traditions of our founders, the Brigidine Sisters, by responding to the following values:
• Wonder – Celebrating all that is good with joy and gratitude
• Courage – Speaking and acting with integrity
• Hospitality – Welcoming all
• Hope – Bringing a sense of purpose
• Compassion – Walking with and having empathy for all
• Justice – making the needs of the vulnerable paramount
As a Catholic College, our community is ever mindful that God is the focus of our being and our actions.
We are inspired to act with compassion towards all in line with the teachings of the Gospels that are central to our Catholic faith.