The COVID-19 pandemic has severely impacted schools across the world, requiring rapid adaptation to remote teaching and learning. We brought together a panel of experts to explore how schools can support their students wellbeing during this unprecedented time. Hear from the experts as they share advice and practical tips to help girls navigate 2020.
- Madonna King – Award-winning journalist, author, commentator and chair of the Queensland Anti-cyberbullying Taskforce
- Dr Judith Locke – Clinical psychologist and parenting consultant
- Dannielle Miller – Speaker, best-selling author, commentator and teen educator on girls’ wellbeing
- Prof Penny Hasking – Associate Professor of Psychology at Curtin University and leading researcher in the field of self-harm
- Marcelle Nader-Turner – School Counsellor, St Hilda’s Collegiate School, Dunedin
- Lucinda Thom – Head of Students and Head of House at Strathcona Baptist Girls Grammar School, Melbourne
Download pdf TOP TIPS FROM OUR PANEL