A one day event empowering girls with the belief and tools to become a catalyst for positive change in their schools, communities and world. This experience will:
- Showcase the stories of young female change makers, and highlight the strengths and struggles of their journeys.
- Give the girls an opportunity to identify their own personal strengths, and how they can be applied in real life scenarios.
- Enhance understanding of the process of collaborative problem solving, through ideation, planning and execution.
- Explore a variety of social issues and enable girls to practice using their voice with respect and impact.
- Give the girls practical strategies to influence positive change within their schools and communities.
Your school has been contacted to register students. For more information contact Loren Bridge on [email protected]