SLC 2022 will bring together student leaders from girls’ schools over a 3-day programme designed specifically to support girls to become confident and effective leaders. Students can join easily from anywhere in the world!SLC 2022 will give student leaders the same life changing experience as our residential conference programme always has without the need to travel interstate or overseas. Students will participate in workshops and activities; jump into Q&As with speakers, interact and network with other student leaders, and benefit from SLC’s unique mentoring groups.
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS
- Renowned US author, speaker and leadership development expert Rachel Simmons.
- Young Australian of the Year 2021 Isobel Marshall and Eloise Hall – Taboo
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Expand their understanding of leadership and their roles as leaders through practical workshops
- Experience two keynote sessions with leadership development expert and coach, Rachel Simmons, author of New York Times bestsellers Odd Girl Out, The Curse of the Good Girl, and Enough As She Is.
- Learn from the 2021 Young Australian of the Year, Isobel Marshall and her business partner Eloise Hall, about how SLC inspired them to start their own successful enterprise.
- Explore their own strengths and vulnerabilities
- Create purposeful plans for 2022
- Build connections with like-minded student leaders from around the world and create a strong support network for 2022
10 January: Virtual program
11 January: In-person events in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane and Auckland.
17 January: The on-demand program becomes available for 3 months
12–14 hoursTICKET TYPES (earlybird available until 31 October 2021)Full program including in-person event and access to on-demand content
Earlybird individual registration: $368.50 (AUD inc GST)
Standard individual registration: $465.30 (AUD inc GST)On-demand program – available to access for 3 months from 17 January 2021
Earlybird individual registration: $94.60 (AUD inc GST)
Standard individual registration: $130.90 (AUD inc GST)
As our program involves livestream collaboration, team work and interactive sessions students enrolling in the full program MUST be available to attend all sessions across the three days. If this is not possible then please select the on-demand option.
Covid restrictions permitting we will host in-person events in Sydney Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane and Auckland on 11 January. A livestream option will be available for students who cannot attend an in-person event, or if restrictions prohibit in-person events.
HOW DOES THE STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE IMPACT LEADERS?
This is what our 2021 SLC leaders had to say.