Through a unique hybrid program of live, in-person events combined with both virtual and on-demand experiences, students will be able to participate and collaborate in our 2022 Student Leadership Conference. This event is for Alliance member schools only. Schools do not need to provide student names when registering.
SLC 2022 will bring together student leaders from girls’ schools over a 3-day programme designed specifically to support girls to become confident and effective leaders. Students can join easily from anywhere in the world!SLC 2022 will give student leaders the same life changing experience as our residential conference programme always has without the need to travel interstate or overseas. Students will participate in workshops and activities; jump into Q&As with speakers, interact and network with other student leaders, and benefit from SLC’s unique mentoring groups.
- Renowned US author, speaker and leadership development expert Rachel Simmons.
- 2021 Young Australian of the Year, Isobel Marshall and Eloise Hall, co-founders of Taboo and SLC alumnae.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Year 12/13 student leadership team
- Expand their understanding of leadership and their roles as leaders through practical workshops
- Experience two keynote sessions with leadership development expert and coach, Rachel Simmons, author of New York Times bestsellers Odd Girl Out, The Curse of the Good Girl, and Enough As She Is.
- Learn from the 2021 Young Australian of the Year, Isobel Marshall and her business partner Eloise Hall, about how SLC inspired them to start their own successful enterprise.
- Explore their own strengths and vulnerabilities
- Create purposeful plans for 2022
- Build connections with like-minded student leaders from around the world and create a strong support network for 2022.
DATES: 10 – 12 January 2022
- 10 January: Virtual program (11.00 am to 4.00 pm AEDT)
- 11 January: Virtual program (11.00 am to 4.00 pm AEDT) or optional in-person events in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, and Brisbane (8.30 am to 4.00pm local time)
- 12 January: Virtual program (11.00 am to 4.00 pm AEDT)
On 11 January (Covid restrictions permitting), the following locations will host the full conference day as an in-person event from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm.
Melbourne: Strathcona Girls’ Grammar School, 34 Scott Street, Canterbury
Sydney: Pymble Ladies’ College, Avon Road, Pymble
Brisbane: St Aidan’s Anglican Girls’ School, 11 Ruthven Street, Corinda
Perth: Methodist Ladies’ College, 356 Stirling Highway, Claremont
Adelaide: St Peter’s Girls’ School, Stonyfell Road, Stonyfell
12–14 hours plus breaks
(earlybird registration has now closed)
Full 3-day virtual program OR 3-day hybrid program (day 1 virtual, day two in-person, day three virtual), and access to on-demand content
Standard individual registration: $465.30 (AUD inc GST)
On-demand program only — available to access for 3 months from 17 January 2022
Standard individual registration: $130.90 (AUD inc GST
As our program involves livestream collaboration, team work and interactive sessions students enrolling in the full program MUST be available to attend all sessions across the three days. If this is not possible then please select the on-demand option.
Covid restrictions permitting we will host in-person events in Sydney Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane on 11 January. A livestream option will be available for students who cannot attend an in-person event, or if restrictions prohibit in-person events.
HOW DOES THE STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE IMPACT LEADERS?
View this video to hear what our 2021 SLC leaders had to say