The Alliance is pleased to to invite students from our member schools to our exciting new tour, in partnership with Crimson Education.
Departing in January 2020 the academic tour will allow students to take in the educational highlights from the East and West Coasts of the USA.
Students will experience life at some of the world’s top colleges, go behind the scenes of global organisations and be able to learn from inspirational experts. The unique opportunities will include meeting with international diplomats at the UN, software engineers at Google and taking part in a capital markets simulation on Wall Street to discover just some of what the US has to offer.
Only 20 students can be accommodated on the trip so it will be important to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Taking place from 8-23 January 2020, the itinerary includes:
- New York City + Orientation
- New York City + United Nations + Columbia University
- New York City + New York University + Statue of Liberty
- New York City + Tiger Management + Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Boston + Yale University + Brown University
- Boston + Harvard University + Boston Freedom Trail
- Boston + MIT + University Strategy Workshop
- San Francisco + Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco + Stanford University + SETI Insitute
- San Francisco + Silicon Valley Company Visits + UC, Berkeley
- Los Angeles + Alcatraz Island + University Strategy Workshop
- Los Angeles + California Institute of Technology + LA Cleantech Incubator
- Los Angeles + Disneyland
- Depart Los Angeles + UCLA + Griffith Observatory
How can students apply to attend?
Students can submit an expression of interest HERE.
Students will be required to submit an application form with supplementary questions that will be assessed during an interview and selection process.
One student scholarship place is available for the tour and each member school may nominate one student for the scholarship. The scholarship will cover the full program cost including all travel, accommodation, activities and meals.
PLEASE CONTACT Richard Gorret on [email protected] for more information on anything related to the tour including scholarships, staff chaperone opportunities and a school information evening.