Conditions | Disclaimer | Privacy
- Alliance of Girls’ Schools Australasia reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
- Registrations received by Alliance of Girls’ Schools Australasia will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received.
- While attending the conference you may be photographed and/or filmed. By registering for the conference you agree for these mediums being used for promotional purposes.
- Provide your contact email to conference sponsors for single-use post conference marketing email. To opt out please send an email to [email protected] with subject: Opt out Fearless Girls Strong Women, and your name in the email text.
Alliance of Girls’ Schools Australasia:
- Reserves the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
- Does not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the conference or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Does not take responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the conference or associated activities.
- Does not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
- Does not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participants, in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
- Opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Organising Committee, or the Alliance of Girls’ Schools Australasia.
The Alliance will gather and record personal information necessary for your attendance at the conference. Personal information will be gathered, stored and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.