Improve all-of-school wellbeing with ei Pulse and The Flourish Movement
Guiding schools through the coronavirus pandemic and continuing to prioritise student care has placed extraordinary demands on school leaders and staff. It’s timely to reflect and learn from our recent experiences and rethink the way we manage school wellbeing.
The Alliance has partnered with Educator Impact and The Flourish Movement to offer a unique opportunity to significantly impact wellbeing across your community — for you, your staff and your students.
Download a brochure outlining the offer HERE.
Participate in our pilot program that combines Educator Impact’s ei Pulse wellbeing program for students and The Flourish Movement’s wellbeing program for school leaders.
An exclusive offer for Alliance schools
Participate in a 2022 pilot group with other girls’ schools to improve all-of-school wellbeing:
- Leverage the combined benefits of ei Pulse for students and The Flourish Movement for school leaders.
- Access both world-class programs at a significantly discounted rate.
- Develop incredible insights into your own wellbeing.
- Benchmark against aggregate findings from participating girls’ schools.
- Harness a powerful network of colleagues from girls’ schools.
Places are limited to the first 30 schools that register.