2023 Global Student Mentoring Programme
A mentorship programme for Year 11 students in Australia or Year 12 students in New Zealand designed to help students to fulfil their potential, build skills for future goals and milestones, and create international connections with like-minded student leaders.
Following the success of the 2022 programme, the Alliance has again partnered with the Girls’ Schools Association (UK) and Bright Field Consulting to offer a unique global mentoring programme for students.
Students will be guided through a carefully designed ten-month mentorship journey. With the support of their mentor, they will be equipped with the tools, skills, knowledge and understanding to become young leaders and changemakers. They will also have the opportunity to directly apply what they have learned by being mentored in the planning and creation of a collaborative social impact project.
When: The programme will start in February and run to December 2023. The time commitment for the full programme is 10 days including preparation and participation time for five webinar and mentor sessions and group project time.
Who: The programme has been specifically designed for girls currently in Year 11 in Australia or Year 12 in New Zealand who are aspiring to leadership positions in their schools in 2024.
Cost: AUD800 per student for Alliance member schools.
Nominations close on 25 January 2023. Please contact Ian Wigston at Bright Field Consulting (e)[email protected] (m) +44-7885 668527 for further information.
- Personalised, one-on-one feedback about individual leadership style and strengths using the Insights Discovery psychometric questionnaire
- Dedicated mentors to guide mentees across five online sessions
- Unique leadership webinars
- Connection and collaboration with like-minded students in the UK
- Team project
- In-person or virtual participation in the Alliance’s 2024 Student Leadership Conference, to be held in January 2024. (Students will receive a steeply discounted registration rate.)